Kinotehnik announced a new LCD View Finder called “LCDVFE”. It fits every camera that has standard HDMI output.
- Built-in features for presice image evaluation: Focus assist via red peaking over black and white, exposure assist with under and over exposure Zebras, 1:1 pixel zoom feature with positionable recall feature
- On-board interchangeable batteries (4xAA) plus external wide band 4-16V DC input
- Super crisp 24bit 3” screen with 800×480 resolution
- HDMI loop-through
- RED One/Epic/Scarlet compatibleMSRP $750. Shipping in Q2 2011
- Sleek yet rugged physical design and maximized usability after hundreds of hours of testing
- Altera Cyclone FPGA chip: enabling lightning fast startup and seamless HD video processing at the highest image quality. It also provides a solid platform for future developments of additional features, such as remote control and vectorscopes.
- Optical construction offering generous diopter compensation. Vacuum laminated double element achromatic lens, utilising ULD glass element for perfect image quality.
Read more at kinotehnik.com.